OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[RESOLVED] Problem installing the guide.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RESOLVED] Problem installing the guide.

Zygor is scamming and selling full versions of guides but only will provide you with useless trial versions. Contact your credit card provider and better business bureau to make a notification you have been scammed.
    Last edited by Zygor Admin; November 15, 2014, 07:24 AM.

If you're having problems with the guide(s) that you've paid for not working, then post what you purchased and what's not working. Jumping up and down that it's a scam will get you nowhere fast here. There are MANY happy customers that use these guides EVERY day.

So... want to try that again Bro?
    * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Do you use the client, or have you downloaded the guides manually?

If you use the client, have you made sure you are logged in to the account you bought the guides with?

Also, threatening a company is a very bad way to get them to help you. Just for future reference

Comment

He's apparently only trolling and raging around without really wanting someone to help him.
        He does not provide any information what is not working, he apparently did not use the support button to contact the Zygor team directly.
        These are the people I use to ignore in WoW because every day they need longer to get to max level is a day mor for me to play dungeons and LFR without people like him.

Comment

I have been attempting to help him via emails. There is something odd with either his computer or his connection to our server. He said when he tried getting the zip file that it only had the trial versions inside the zip but when I logged into his account and downloaded the zip file the full guide files were there. Not sure exactly what is going on but I've sent him the zip file containing his paid guides so he could at least get the manual installation done and have working guides.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
          X