Zygor Sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Sync

Every second day I am being asked which method I wish to sync to either my pc or cloud. Everytime I select my pc and check the box to remember that choice. Its geting old really fast.

Originally posted by oldbuster View Post
    Every second day I am being asked which method I wish to sync to either my pc or cloud. Everytime I select my pc and check the box to remember that choice. Its geting old really fast.
    So this is intended behavior.

That checkbox states "remaining conflicts" to indicate that it's only for that round of sync. The reason for this is that in the future, if someone were to automatically assume they know how to handle a conflict, that would go against the entire point of prompting the user when there's a conflict. A conflict needs to be resolved, because who knows what happened to cause it.

Following up on that, what's happening that's causing you to consistently get conflicts? If it's every other day, it sounds like perhaps you bounce between computers and don't have the client set to automatically sync your settings? Just taking some guesses, because you ideally shouldn't get that popup at all.

Comment

Working...
    X