Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seperate guide for main storyline.

Hello,

I loved using the guide for leveling my toons, it was very fast and helped to keep me on track. However I am wondering if there is a way to separate the guide once at 120 for just the main storyline quests for each area?

This is also pertaining to the BFA main 3 areas.

Right now this is not something you can do. I do not know if we will add separate guides for that in the future.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

You'll still want to do all of those extra side quests, because they will add up to giving you a lot of reputation, which makes getting the Pathfinder achievement easier/faster than if you skipped everything but the story and only got rep from world quests.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
        You'll still want to do all of those extra side quests, because they will add up to giving you a lot of reputation, which makes getting the Pathfinder achievement easier/faster than if you skipped everything but the story and only got rep from world quests.
        I don't want to be doing more than hitting 120 on ALT toons, I don't need to grind out pathfinder on more than one toon.

Please bring in main story / the absolute fastest way to get characters to 120.

Comment

This is the only thing I want from Zygor, truthfully. I want something that takes me through required story quests for the "chapters" so that I can get those done. I leveled to 120 before even touching Stormsong Valley and now I really just want to finish the chapters. I level as a healer or tank and it definitely takes a long time already, plus add in the extra quests...

I'll worry about the rep later. I could always go back and do those non-required quests after I have gear or when I have extra time.

Please consider this request, Zygor. It's a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by ykicka View Post
            I don't want to be doing more than hitting 120 on ALT toons, I don't need to grind out pathfinder on more than one toon.

Please bring in main story / the absolute fastest way to get characters to 120.
            This. The guides as they are, are fine if you're trying to hit Pathfinder or grind rep with all factions on a main, but for alts it just isn't efficient.

Comment

Would really like to a see a bare minimum core story line guide without any side quests as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                I agree with this, in principle; however, there are a lot of quests in the various zone guides that do not provide reputation. If they were trimmed out, for those at 120, then it would probably save a couple hours of time overall I think.

Perhaps the guide could be "smart" in that it checks your level and knows to skip quests that A) are not required to progress to further quests and B) do not provide reputation?

Comment

Working...
                X