Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Having the same issue.

Yep, same here :-(

Having the same issue since yesterday. ZygorGuidesClient.exe results in "Attempting to connect to the internet" with no results. It just disappears, when I try to rerun it it says there is another instance of Zygor running but I cannot find it in task manager, maybe it'^s not named zygor.

The beta version of the client is even worse I can't even get past the update server selection, I can't click on US/EU.. or any other options.

Quote Originally Posted by KodiacQc View Post
    Great to hear i'm not alone. At least manual installing works http://zygorguides.com/support/manual/manualinstall for people in my current situation.
    Just wanted to verify for those who can't live without it, the manual install is working just fine for me

This should be resolved now. The server will continue to speed back up over the next few hours hopefully.

trial user
    well it's not fixed yet... i think this is the last month for me, you guys are just not worth it.
    the gathering professions in bfa are still missing and the server downtime it's just enough for me to pass on the guide.

trial user
    Just paid for the service a few minutes ago. Not a good sign. Was hoping to use it today. I kinda knew something was up when the entire website was incredibly slow...

I keep getting "attempting to connect to the internet...", and then the app just stops working.

Hello and no, it isnt soved.
    Thats why i want to cancel my plan, BUT this isnt possible. It doesnt matter what i chose my next rebill is next month.

Can it be, that you want that people cant cancel the payment?

I'm also having issues within wow. The guide won't advance to the next step....I'm having to do that manually.

trial user
    yup still slow af

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast