Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I don't have much to say other than: No other guide compares to Zygor and never will. I've used Joanna's, Brian's and Duigi's. With Duigi's version being in-game, I found it tedious compared to Zygor but was forced to use it for the daily guide he has (and the preparation to get all the dailies which Zygor skips most of in Icecrown)

I’ve been playing WoW for about 4 years now. I enjoy making alts but I hate the 1-58 grind that comes with the territory with Pre-Burning Crusade leveling. And as anyone who has played an MMO generally knows, you can quest… but it’s never as efficient as grinding unless the developers specifically build quest-based leveling into the game. (As they did with Burning Crusade and Northrend) After playing for several years you begin to notice that there is always quests you miss in the lower levels. But they are far to scattered to be worth leveling off of because you can't keep track of them or know which ones yield the best XP.

Anyway, I decided that I should try out Zygor’s Guide. I figured, if nothing else it would give me structure to have a path I could follow if I had nowhere else to go.

Once I gave it a shot with the 1-13 guide on a recently rolled alt, I was floored. I thought I was efficient at leveling. I mean, I’ve done 1-40 about 15 times before. I know Barens like the back of my hand. But the level of efficiency this guide introduces into my game play turns me from an experienced player to a leveling machine.

Gone are the days when I would get bored/frustrated leveling a lowbie alt and switch back to my main for the “real” fun. The guide allows me to have Burning Crusade and Northrend level pathing so that I can be prepared for the next zone long before I would have ever considered setting a hearthstone there. I don't need to keep track of all the scattered quests and zones that yield the best XP, Zygor’s Guide does that grunt work for me. It lets me level faster than my guild mates without breaking a sweat. My guild mates actually thought I was doing some serious grinding to be leveling as fast as I was. But no, not one single bit of grinding. Only questing.

Simply put, grinding was a grind. Questing with Zygor’s is a breeze. My only regret was not buying it sooner to use on my upper level characters. But I know that once Cataclysm rolls out, Zygor’s will have my back with the best pathing possible for 80-85.

Well I really just wanted to leave my comments regarding the horde guide that I purchased 2 days ago.

Awesome, easy to follow, and increased my levelling time by around 400%. I was very weary about purchasing a guide, but after taking much time to research, I finally took the plunge, and I am so glad I did now. Awesome job Zygor. I will recommend to all my friends.

I decided to start a new toon with the purchase of the guide (I've always wanted a lock :P ) and to get from level 1 - 25 in 11 hours, 37 minutes has just amazed me. On a funny note, a couple of my friends want to know how I have done it so quickly (while a few others r accusing me of hacking the game lol :P ), and of course, I just told them, go check out zygor, then you will know.

Well anyways, just wanted to leave this comment to let you know how truly impressed I am with your guide, keep up the brilliant work

Guides

Hi all,

I have to agree, been trying out other guides for 3 years now. Spent a fortune on them only to find out what a big disappointment. Then decided to have one last go and purchased the Alliance Guide by Zygor.

All i can say is holy cow, now thats one hell of a guide. I loved it so much, i bought the Horde version as well now and it just keeps getting better and better. To anyone reading this that hasn't bought the guides, then all i can say is what the hell are you waiting for?

These guides are totally superior in everyway to anything else out there for World of Warcraft.

I've used the Brian Kopp guide before the Zygor guide and still use it for my alliance chars from 1-70 as I am familiar with it. There's no big difference in the leveling speed. But Brian's guide is abandoned, the support was horrible, it has no auto advancing and sometimes you have to read the steps very carefully or you may miss accepting or turning in a quest. This can't happen with Zygor's.

One thing I don't like about the Zygor guide is that there are quite many grinding quests included and there is much travelling around at lower levels.

Zygor vs. Dugi

I think that Dugi's Daily's in-game guide and seasonal in-game guide really set it apart from the Zygor guide. Until Zygor can come out with a similar product, Dugi will continue to be the clear winner.

I do give Zygor the advantage in making the guide more "zombie" like in that a monkey can install and use the product with ease. With Dugi's guide, the user has to show some intellect while installing and using the in-game talent guide.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by hbankhead View Post
    I think that Dugi's Daily's in-game guide and seasonal in-game guide really set it apart from the Zygor guide. Until Zygor can come out with a similar product, Dugi will continue to be the clear winner.

I do give Zygor the advantage in making the guide more "zombie" like in that a monkey can install and use the product with ease. With Dugi's guide, the user has to show some intellect while installing and using the in-game talent guide.
    We all have our preferences and likes. That is what makes the world more interesting.
    I myself bought Dugi's dailies guide for my near future use as a lvl 80. I bought it from Dugi only because Zygor has not produced a dailies guide... which he/they will soon, I hope.
    Enjoy the product you like the most, and us 'monkies' will enjoy another product.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Just wanted to point out that I use Zygor's guide and don't have Cartographer at all. I do have Tomtom and the guide automatically recognized that.

Smile Geat stuff

First of all, I love zygor's guide and the talent advisor. Having said that, I do have, er, not a complaint, but I guess a feature I would like to see. Not a big deal, but here it is

With Tourguide you can make a macro that will use whatever object TourGuide says you should use. IE: When doing the Innoculation quest in the Draemie nursery, you have to use a device to innoculate the Owlkins. with the following macro, you dont have to click on the item.

/click TourGuideItemFrame

So you create one macro and whenever the guide shows you an item to use, clicking on the hotkey will activate the device. Now Zygor's guide does have it that you can click in the guide box on an item. Is there an equivalent macro command I can use?

Just wanted to say a guildie came on today and said HOLY COW u level fast... Zygor guides owns all.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast