some improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some improvements

A possible future improvement would be to add more info on what kind of weapons are best used for the leveling builds (dual daggers, dual swords, 2h sword, 1h-sword+shield, etc).

It might be a no-brainer for a longtime wow player what to use for a given class/build, but for someone that is fully counting on the guide to get to lvl80 the fastest this might come in handy to know (I'm playing since the beginning and I still have no idea what wpn(s) I best use for leveling my shaman).

It doesn't even have to be in the ingame guide, could be added to the talent build page..

Anyway, thanks for the awesome guide! Cheers

I would say 1 handed maces.

Stam, Attack Power.... Pretty much any stat is useful for a Shaman.

~Kyle

Comment

I think the best improvement that could be made to the guides is a bit more streamlining. What I mean is at some points in the guide it has you kill mobs to complete a quest step and then move to another spot for the next quest, only to find you have to kill a lot more of the mobs you were just killing in order to get to the next location. It would save more time having a step that says move to the 2nd location but make sure you kill so many mobs along the way to fulfill such and such quest.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Actually, I have seen improvements in that area. Just last night, In Grizzly Hills, Zygor said I had to go into this cave and click this orb thingy. Well along the way, I had to kill these blob things. What do ya know, they were part of a quest I was holding. When done with the orb thing in the cave, I only had a couple more blobs to kill... NICE!!!!

Comment

What I do is I run around with the guide showing 2 steps instead of just 1. That way I can see what the next step is and see if I can steam line it any better. So say if i see mob x and I notice that the next step is to kill mob x I'll do that while the step I'm on says to kill mob y. That's my 2 cents

Comment

I do the exact same thing pops.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X