Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion

Hi,

I have had the guide for about a week. Loving it so far. Just a minor suggestion. I noticed when you are told to fly somewhere the next waypoint is the destination. I suggest adding a waypoint at the flight point. This isn't an issue when I need to fly out of Stormwind or an area I know, but when I am in a new area it takes a bit to find the location sometimes. So basically just inserting a waypoint there, then the destination.

Thanks

Ex.: Go to xx,xx in Stormwind
    Take boat to Auberdine.

This is a single step in the guide now, I am thinking of something similar for the Fly to somewhere steps.
    Last edited by bellefso; February 4, 2010, 01:33 PM. Reason: Adding Example

Great suggestion, but it might not be implemented. The Zygor team recently said they're working on a new traveling system that will be dynamic based on where you actually are and where you need to go instead of where the guide thinks you are. I'm not sure on the specifics but I'd imagine it would insert travel steps as needed and do something very similar to what your suggestion is.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Good to hear, but hopefully whatever option they come up with will include the coordinates of the appropriate path. Looking forward to the updates.

Comment

I have to agree this is a good suggestion. This issue came up for me a few times as i was new to the alliance side. The only workaround i had for it was to go forward a step and hope it's waypoint was next to where i was suppose to fly/travel to.
        I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Working...
        X