Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make it so that you ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT GUIDE YOU ARE ON

Dear Zygor,

Your guides are great, but the individual guide names are too long. The end of the names are cut off, so I never know which guide I'm actually using. I see that there are 3 Hallow'd End guides, but I have no idea which to use. I'm starting on the first one, but I REALLY wish I could see the entire title so that I don't waste my time. The only thing I care about are the achievements, so if I'm using a guide that has a bunch of nonsense in it I'd like to change.

There *has* to be a way to see the entire title of a guide. If there isn't... wow.

Have you tried the little gear that rolls out next to the close button. I have never used it but I heard that it was supposed to make choosing a guide easier. Hope this helps.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes, as chaos5061 points out the intended method for selecting guides is to hover your mouse over the guide viewer title bar and then click on the gear that rolls out from the right side. The section for selecting guides in the options is only there for debugging purposes.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Im going to second this, with an addition - how about just finding a way to tell us which guides we've already *completed*? have them colored differently, or even removed from the guide, with an option to "reset" if necessary? I know for example, that Im doing a dailys guide, somewhere - but theres *so* many* of them, I really dont know half the time which one Im doing, and if I have to change out, for an event guide, then go back? Im hooped.

Comment

If you use the mouse hover over the title bar and click the gear, then it will list the last 5 guides you used that you can click on to go right back to the step you were on. You can adjust this in the guide options to have it show up to the last 15 guides.

Comment

I really enjoy using the guides, but the Click the Gear to select a guide is not a preferred method. I want to see the entire NAME when I see the whole list in the Option (click on the "Z" on minimap as the first poster said!

Comment

Hovering the mouse over the title bar and clicking the gear is the intended method for selecting guides and the only reason you see a list in the options is for debugging purposes. This is also the only way you can access your guide history to easily switch between guides.

Comment

Working...
              X