No announcement yet.

Can't install Zygor guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes ! It works just fine ! Thanks a lot to all of you for your kind help.

This was so simple I hadn't thought of it a second...

Very sorry to have wasted your time with such a trivial matter, but I really appreciate your dediction.

Thanks again.

Comment

There is still a possibility that the Updater will still have problems. I'll leave this open for now and please let us know if the Updater works when the team release their next update.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I am having the same problem that this post was originally about and i have done the corrective action about manual install and the updater does still give me problems.....any ideas or should i make my own tread discussing this?

Comment

Check your hard drive to see if you have multiple AddOns folders. If you do have more than one it might be throwing off the Updater.

Comment

checked for another folder found one but it was for openoffice...deleted it anyway because i dont use it and it didnt help.....i actually cant even get passed the update/install window of the updater, i havent even been prompted to save an icon to my desktop or anything, i just click update or install and it says its doing something and then it just resets and nothing has happened....ive tried everything in this post.

the manual install does seem to work, so ill just have to check back every so often for updates and what not, unless this issue can be resolved.

Comment

Try running a search on your computer for World of Warcraft not AddOns because this folder is not created until you run wow. There may be 2 wow installs on your computer without you even knowing it. It's happened before.
              I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.
              Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Tried the WoW seach also...nothing there either...i will just have to do the manual install every now and then i guess....sucks but it has to be done.....

Comment

Tried again to launcher the updater today, not changing anything I did before. And it worked.

Everything is running smoth now, and I must say Zygor Guides are awesome ! (and your help for this topic is really appreciated).
                  Last edited by rigolax; January 12, 2011, 11:20 AM. Reason: typing corecction

Comment

Originally posted by rigolax View Post
                    Tried again to launcher the updater today, not changing anything I did before. And it worked.

Everything is running smoth now, and I must say Zygor Guides are awesome ! (and your help for this topic is really appreciated).
                    Were glad to see you got everything working. Not sure what it was, but sometimes thats ok
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Someone else was having an almost identical issue and it turned out that their anti-virus suite needed to be disabled for the Updater to work even tho the Updater is free of any virii.

Comment

Working...
                      X