How fast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How fast?

With all the heirlooms and guild perks. Has any one tried level 1 to 85? I was thinking about trying to get one done befor MoP. Any idea how long /played it takes now?

Some people have done it in 4-5 days /played time.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have done it in about 2 days and 5 hours /played time with an Alliance arcane mage (pre patch 5)!
      Financed from an alt, but only with 20% Heirlooms (0% from 80-85).
      Only used Zygor and skipped to next guide/zone when asked too.
      -->>PETTER<<--

Comment

2.5 days sounds like I can make it b4 MoP I'm lvl 35 now and going fast. Do u think I should do LFG wile I quest?

Comment

That's entirely up to you. Some people think that dungeons can be faster than questing, but this really depends on how good of a random group you can get. If you get a good group you can fly thru the dungeon fast and it will boost the XP/hour, if you get a crappy group that has people dieing all the time or people leaving it will slow down your XP/hour.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I started leveling a toon the day after the 5.0 patch.
            I have all BOA gear and am in a level 25 guild (leveling a boomkin Druid)

I have done approx 18 instance runs, while in outlands I got into a group leveling and we did 8 instances in a row so a good chunk of outlands was bypassed.

Tips, I went to outlands at level 58 and to northrend at 68 (I applied it even though it was showing red). I was 2 bars short of 70 when I finally got to a quest in northrend that required level 70 so I just qued for instance which put me pass the hurdle, an alternate way is to just kill mobs for the last 2 bars.

I am currently level 82 with 1 bar left for 83.

Current time played is shown when you type in chat "/played" (remove the quotes). My toon shows time played at 2 days 4 hours 38 minutes and 22 seconds.

With the amount of experience reduced for 82 to 84 by 35% and 84 to 85 by 50% that came from the last patch should make the last few levels go rather quickly.

Comment

that sounds great. i am level 41 now with just over 19 hours /played. i love how the guide skips ahead to keep up with my BoA and guild perks.

Comment

I just rushed my Warlock to level 85 and from 80 to 85 it took about 8 hours (only 5% guild bonus). I only need to get the hunter from 84 to 85 to have all classes at 85

The last character I started with Cataclysm was a warrior, currently 64 in 1 day 12 hours (with 20% from heirlooms and 5% guild bonus).
                And while leveling I never do any dungeons.

Comment

If you are playing a toon that can tank and heal, running dungeons as tank until around lvl 80 gets you in a queue in under 2 min, and that is a long time to wait. After 80 healers seem to drop off a bit these days, and healing a run will get you in quickly.
                  With a guild perk XP bonus and BoA gear, getting to 85 before MoP is possible.

Good luck.
                  "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

With RaF, I 1-80'd instancing in 7 hours played. I think you could probably do it in like a day if you really pushed it

Comment

Working...
                    X