Dungeon & Gear Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dungeon & Gear Guide

I was wondering, do you guys find the Dungeon & Gear guide very useful or it's "so-so"? I have owned almost every guide but this is one guide I have never had. What do you think? Should I buy go for it or not worth it?

If I should go for it, can you please tell me about its benefit in a few lines?

Thanks, Sia

I just took a look at the video and it says there is supposed to be a more detailed version to follow, soon. What I saw displayed in the video looked very similar to the dungeon guide that is already in the game. What features are you implementing over and above the explanations that are given in the ingame dungeon finder?

Comment

The gear guide is much more than the loot lists of the dungeon compendium as it shows what suits your character and tells you in which dungeon you can get it.
      The dungeon guide tells you what to do. The ingame dungeon compendium is more a map with some basic details of the bosses. The guide shows these information without having to open a big window.

We'll see how this all works together when it gets released.

Comment

The guide gives you full walkthroughs of all dungeon quests. This part works similiar to how quests are handled in our leveling guides. The guide also includes tips and strategies for events in the dungeons and for defeating bosses. With ZG4 we're adding in the Gear Finder, which dynamically tracks down the best gear for your specific character and easily displays the info for you in it's own Gear Tab on the character panel. Our latest promotional videos demonstrate this: www.zygorguides.com/
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I must be looking at the wrong video because I don't see any examples of the information contained in the Dungeon Guide. I opened the page on the link above and took a look at the Dungeon and Gear Guide video that showed up on the right hand side. It appears to be the same one and doesn't have any 'new' information and refers to the 'upcoming new video' that will be available before Mists launches.

Comment

The exact info on what the guide will contain will be in the guide itself. If you are unsure on buying the guide or not, wait till the ones that have bought the guide start to post on what they find. Perhaps that will help you out a bit more.
            Cant give away too many secrets.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

This is the video that was being referred to:
              http://www.zygorguides.com/launch/?s...&id=1348160434
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
              X