Server Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server Down

...lol...waited for weeks....timer came to zero zero zero and now this...

Error connecting to the Zygor Guides website:

Unable to obtain current version.

I am unable to update to the new guide...boy if i would have paid a lot of money i would be angry now...alas 5 hours to go until blizzard releases M.o.P. here in Europe so no real problem yet...

A

andywagner - give them a chance. yes the timer hit 0. but at least give them 5-10minutes to upload the new addon and guides to server. Its not something that happens instantly

Comment

u will see, blizzards server will also crash when they inplement the new patch without ppl having to restart the game.

Comment

I have been getting this error for a couple of days.

Comment

@maceyp i am giving zygot a chance, but a server down now is not nessecary at all

@kraank the patch has been implemented days ago and your system has probably downloaded it already (unless you told your launcher not too)...

@all i have been a zygor user for the last 5 years and did expect nothing less then the zygor server going down...it is in true zygor tradition and still i am here and pay happily for the guides...but a little griping surely must be allowed

Comment

Due to a tremendous surge in traffic our servers may be experiencing issues loading right now. We are working with our host to address this issue. We ask that you wait 15 minutes between download requests if you have problems updating. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I updated my guide for MoP but WoW says its out of date (Zygor Viewer 3),is this because the server is down? I need to see the new Zygor's guide!! :<

Comment

Working...
              X