Clear All

Count down over and Error connecting to the Zygor Guides Website

Unable to obtain current version ...

What's happening ?

same here...

Comment

im getting the same error

Comment

Does anyone know any information on this? Was looking forward to getting the new version as step 1 of getting into Mists :0)

Comment

Like i just said in the other thread created.

give them a chance. yes the timer hit 0. but at least give them 5-10minutes to upload the new addon and guides to server. Its not something that happens instantly

Also if you log onto members page and try download manually your given:

<p><h1>Temporarily unavailable</h1><p>Update is currently in progress. Please retry in a few minutes.</p></p>

Update in progress
          Last edited by maceyp; September 24, 2012, 12:11 PM. Reason: missed

Comment

Give them 10 / 15 minutes... lets hope everything ok

Comment

same for me

Comment

Same, What's going on?

Comment

same here. Ok I calculated with that. Those guys are cool. Leave the the time.

Comment

fortunatly we have almost 5 hours before MOP count down ... let's cross the fingers

Comment

I was expecting this. And indeed we have almost 5 hours until MOP :-). Maybe this is the reason why they released it at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by maceyp View Post
                        Like i just said in the other thread created.

give them a chance. yes the timer hit 0. but at least give them 5-10minutes to upload the new addon and guides to server. Its not something that happens instantly

Also if you log onto members page and try download manually your given:

<p><h1>Temporarily unavailable</h1><p>Update is currently in progress. Please retry in a few minutes.</p></p>

Update in progress
                        I think that you are missing the concept of a countdown in the first place. If they needed 15 mins to transfer files, they should have done so 15 mins prior to the countdown expiring no?

Comment

Working...
                        X