Guide update is not working!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide update is not working!!

I try to update the guide -- auto and manual -- both not working ..fix the site.

same here, i cant update it ye :/

Comment

Just read another thread, their servers are down right now with the massive rush of updates and downloads.

edit*
      Just be patient and wait a few hours. The servers will come back up sooner if everyone will stop trying to refresh the pages and updaters every 3 seconds like retarded crackheads.

Comment

I thought I saw something about Zugor releasing the up a week in advance of WOW release of Panda so there would not be a problem with everyone trying to download a once>

Comment

I bet you will not have the update by Friday--all this countdown and pre-release crap is just a sales ploy.

Comment

so i'm here waiting and trying to download...

Comment

Well I have mine ... not one person has the decency to come back and say thanks for sorting the problem out, But come here bitching like spoilt brats as soon as something isnt perfection, Id rather get a product an hour or two late that works than one that doesnt.

Comment

Be patient ladies and gents. Their servers are being flooded with so many people updating or trying to at once: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ially-Released!

Comment

Working...
                X