Zygor Not Showing in Addons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Not Showing in Addons

So whenever I log into WoW and I check my addons before I log right into my character Zygor isnt in there. Iv checked to make sure its in the right places (my addons folder and right game launcher location). All of my other addons from Curse.com is there and they are working in-game. I am just confused why zygor isnt showing up therefore i cant use it. if anyone knows a solution to this it would really help! thanks

Have you tried running the repair tool using the Zygor Guides Updater?
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

yeah I have, just did. It reinstalled the update, and i loaded wow again and logged in to my character screen and Zygor still wasnt showing in my addons. Idk, it may be not in the right place? but im pretty sure it is cuz its in \interface\addons

Comment

Please check in your World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns/ directory and ensure a folder labeled ZygorGuidesViewer exists. If so, please open it and ensure there's content within the directory.
        It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Okay I just checked in World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns and in the addons directory there WAS a ZygorGuidesViewer and everything in that folder seems to be there . idk what to do

Comment

Please send in an email to support@zygorguides.com requesting a remote session so we can help find out what's not working and get it going for you.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Okay I will do that now

Comment

Working...
              X