OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to downgrade back to Zygor Guide Viewer 3.x?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to downgrade back to Zygor Guide Viewer 3.x?

Thanks, all problems solved. Looking forward to the upcoming guides and features.
    Last edited by seangcxq; September 26, 2012, 02:39 PM.

If you tried to downgrade to the v3 guide viewer it would not work in a few weeks after Blizzard does more patching.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Then can you please try to fix the issues quickly? I have invested a lot of money in Zygor (I have purchased nearly all of the guides), and it has been extremely useful to this point. At the moment I am stuck with it disabled because of FPS issues, and even if I want to deal with that, it still is filled with bugs and an undesirable UI. I saw around the forums talk of fixing the bugs for Zygor 4 and that was what I looked forward to the most; I really don't have a need for the advanced path helper.

Comment

For fps issues go into the Travel System section of the options and change the ant spacing to off.

You should also be able to revert back to the v3 look by changing the skin from stealth to midnight.

If you don't want the advanced pathing system you can disable that also in the Travel System section.

Comment

Thanks for the assistance;

Ant spacing is now off, FPS still going as low as 14. I had previously changed the skin from stealth to midnight but the guide selector remains the same, though the guide viewer does change.

Turned off travel routes, FPS stays above 57. Where is the lua script for that located?

Comment

I'm not sure which file it's in. Our programmers are working on the fps issues.

Comment

As with any new major revision there are going to be some who love it and some who hate it. Fortunately, so far, Zygor Guides 4.0 has been met with the highest critical acclaim of any release we've ever done. Of course, no release is free from criticism, and I'm sorry to hear you're not pleased with the new changes.
              Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

It's all working very well for me. I admit that I don't like the Stealth skin (apart from the 3D arrow ) but FPS hasn't been an issue after I disabled ant trails. I particularly like being able to click anywhere on the map and have the guide find the best route!

Comment

I dont seem to have any problems at the moment, and i have winxp, 2 gig ram and a 2.4 dual core.

Comment

Working...
                  X