Latest Zygor update will not load The Valley of Four Winds Questline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Zygor update will not load The Valley of Four Winds Questline

So I logged into game and I was laggy so I log out and checked my addons, most of the were out of date so I updated them including Zygor (this is jsut a minute ago) then i log back in and it isnt laggy anymore but I try to bring up The Valley of the Four Winds questline and it wont bring it up, other panda zones will work tho. any ideas , much help. thanks

Fix here: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ailing-to-Load
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

It wont find goto 78.2, 32.8 for me i think because I do not have the ZygorLevelingAllianceMOP.lua mine is different. mine is ZygorLevelingPandaStarterMOP

Comment

You should have the file listed in that folder. Look again.

Comment

haha well I click "find" and search exactly for goto 78.2, 32.8 and it wont find it cuz i dont believe its in there. if i look for anyhting else thats in there it goes to it and highlights it for me.

Comment

Are you sure you opened the ZygorLevelingAllianceMOP.lua file?

Comment

I dont have that one I only have ZygorLevelingPandaStarterMOP.lua and ZygorLevelingAllianceCATA.lua and ZygorLevelingHordeCATA.lua those are the only 3 i have

Comment

Did you purchase the MoP upgrade?

Comment

yea i did, the 20$ one for Alliance i didnt get both for 30$

Comment

Then you should have the file mentioned. Try running the Updater and click the Repair button then see if you have the AllianceMOP file.

Comment

Hmm that still didnt fix it to where i ahve the AllianceMOP file, u may have to remote session my comp again, unless im looking in the wrong place but im pretty sure im not

Comment

Send in an email to support@zygorguides.com and I'll be happy to do a remote session and get it fixed up.

Comment

I just login today to continue my quests in the same area ..but the guide was RESET ...i can take old level or high level but my same level question guide is not working the guide is BUGED

Comment

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:569: attempt to index field 'CurrentGuide' (a nil value)
                            Time: 09/27/12 15:21:08
                            Count: 2
                            Stack: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:569: in function `MarkUselessQuests'
                            Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:590: in function `ShowQuestCleanup'
                            ...dOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default\ViewerFram e.lua:1178: in function <...dOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default\ViewerFra me.lua:1177>

Locals: self = <table> {
                            CraptOnReload = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:4238
                            LS = <table> {
                            }
                            Expansion_Cata = true
                            UPDATE_FACTION_Faction = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Faction.lua:15 2
                            ICON_INDENT = 17
                            modules = <table> {
                            }
                            CancelTimer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Omen\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:311
                            StandingNamesEng = <table> {
                            }
                            GetTargetId = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua: 161
                            SetDisplayMode = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:1144
                            GoalOnLeave = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:3147
                            CacheReputations = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Faction.lua:10 0
                            Profession_TRADE_SKILL_SHOW = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Profession.lua :75
                            UpdateCartographerExport = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua: 1279
                            QUEST_PROGRESS = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestAutoAccep t.lua:291
                            Options_SetupBlizConfig = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:16 77
                            QUEST_COMPLETE = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestAutoAccep t.lua:302
                            FakeCompleteQuest = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:3232
                            PerformTradeSkill = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Profession.lua :221
                            ScheduleTimer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Omen\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:276
                            OpenQuickStepMenu = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:3345
                            SanitizeGuideTitle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:3680
                            WORLD_MAP_UPDATE = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:2856
                            registered_mapspotset_groups = <table> {
                            }
                            db = <table> {
                            }
                            OpenOptions = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:17 00
                            SetEnabledState = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:440
                            IsVisible = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:2657
                            ConnectWaypointAddon = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua: 24
                            MIN_STEP_HEIGHT = 12
                            ProfilerEnable = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:4010
                            STEP_SPACING = 2
                            quest_query_complete_received = true
                            DumpMapIDsByName = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Parser.lua:128
                            NewModule = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:256
                            PerformTradeSkillGoal = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Profession.lua :209
                            GetCurrentGuideNum = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:16 92
                            QUEST_COMPLETE_QuestTracking = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking. lua:487
                            actionmeta = <table> {
                            }
                            GetWaypointAddon = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua: 43
                            revision = 5081
                            WaypointFunctions = <table> {
                            }
                            GetName = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:300
                            Frame_OnHide = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:2980
                            GetAllMapSpots = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\MapSpotSet.lua :290
                            Events = <table

Comment

Message: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:773: attempt to index field 'CurrentStep' (a nil value)
                              Time: 09/27/12 15:23:45
                              Count: 1
                              Stack: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:773: in function `SkipStep'
                              ...dOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default\ViewerFram e.lua:1146: in function <...dOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default\ViewerFra me.lua:1143>

Locals: self = <table> {
                              CraptOnReload = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:4238
                              LS = <table> {
                              }
                              Expansion_Cata = true
                              UPDATE_FACTION_Faction = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Faction.lua:15 2
                              ICON_INDENT = 17
                              modules = <table> {
                              }
                              CancelTimer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Omen\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:311
                              StandingNamesEng = <table> {
                              }
                              GetTargetId = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua: 161
                              SetDisplayMode = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:1144
                              GoalOnLeave = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:3147
                              CacheReputations = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Faction.lua:10 0
                              Profession_TRADE_SKILL_SHOW = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Profession.lua :75
                              UpdateCartographerExport = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua: 1279
                              QUEST_PROGRESS = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestAutoAccep t.lua:291
                              Options_SetupBlizConfig = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:16 77
                              QUEST_COMPLETE = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestAutoAccep t.lua:302
                              FakeCompleteQuest = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:3232
                              PerformTradeSkill = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Profession.lua :221
                              ScheduleTimer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Omen\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:276
                              OpenQuickStepMenu = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:3345
                              SanitizeGuideTitle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:3680
                              WORLD_MAP_UPDATE = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:2856
                              registered_mapspotset_groups = <table> {
                              }
                              db = <table> {
                              }
                              OpenOptions = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:17 00
                              SetEnabledState = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:440
                              IsVisible = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:2657
                              ConnectWaypointAddon = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua: 24
                              MIN_STEP_HEIGHT = 12
                              ProfilerEnable = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:4010
                              STEP_SPACING = 2
                              quest_query_complete_received = true
                              DumpMapIDsByName = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Parser.lua:128
                              NewModule = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:256
                              PerformTradeSkillGoal = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Profession.lua :209
                              GetCurrentGuideNum = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:16 92
                              QUEST_COMPLETE_QuestTracking = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking. lua:487
                              actionmeta = <table> {
                              }
                              GetWaypointAddon = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua: 43
                              revision = 5081
                              WaypointFunctions = <table> {
                              }
                              GetName = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:300
                              Frame_OnHide = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:2980
                              GetAllMapSpots = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\MapSpotSet.lua :290
                              Events = <table> {
                              }
                              GetGuidesHistory = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuides

Comment

Working...
                              X