Kun-Lai Summit (87-88) STEP 258

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kun-Lai Summit (87-88) STEP 258

It's telling me to talk to Lin Silentstrike and turn in "To Winter's Blossom" but the quest is gray on the guide and the people at this location are still Neutral with yellow names as if I haven't gained any reputation with them yet. I have followed this guide step-by-step from the start of MoP.

It never told me to pick this quest up. Where do I go from here? Is there a work around to get back on track with the guide?

Thanks!

UPDATE:

I had to go start this quest line to get caught up to where the guide suddenly tried sending me. There was 3 quests to do to catch up to "To Winter's Blossom." They were very quick and easy.

Might want to add these in before step 258 in the guide so people won't get stuck.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=30665#. (include the period at the end of this link, it's part of the URL)

Comment

Originally posted by chriswamer View Post
      It's telling me to talk to Lin Silentstrike and turn in "To Winter's Blossom" but the quest is gray on the guide and the people at this location are still Neutral with yellow names as if I haven't gained any reputation with them yet. I have followed this guide step-by-step from the start of MoP.

It never told me to pick this quest up. Where do I go from here? Is there a work around to get back on track with the guide?

Thanks!
      I have the same issue, I can't believe there hasn't even been a reply for this from admin... Because of this I wasted about 45 min stuffing around trying to figure what the F&^k was going on....

Thanks for the info Chriswamer.

Comment

This is being looked to and will be fixed in an upcoming update.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
        X