Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gear Guide

Is Gear Guide disabled now ?

After the last upgrade it doesn't work anymore.
    Though everything is enabled in my options.

Yesterday and this morning it still worked fine, but after the last upgrade it won't work anymore. For me it always suggested the correct gear for my character. I was satisfied about it.

Gear has not been disabled. Which part isn't working for you? Gear Finder, Quest Reward Advisor, or the Auto-Equip popups? Please make sure you had your username and password entered in the client settings when you updated.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

It was the Quest Award Advicor and there was no pop up.

Suddenly now it works again after I did a repair.

Sorry for your time and thank you for the help.

Comment

We've noticed a few times where it doesn't show up randomly. Haven't isolated what is causing this yet though. Let us know if you experience any further issues.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I will. Thank you.

Comment

on my end i have version 4.0.5183.

i dinged 90 few moments before updating. now that i have updated, the gear finder is not making any suggestions (earlier it was constantly saying i should do deadmines heroic), now it does not show any suggestion whatsoever.

Comment

That probably means that now it thinks you'll need to do heroics that you can't do until you run regular ones to improve your ilvl. Keep in mind that the gear finder is using the same stat weights as the auto-equip and that has been very odd in the suggestions so I would recommend giving the programmers some time to try to get all of the bugs worked out of the system before trying to rely too heavily on the gear finder or auto-equip suggestions.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
              X