Skipping Quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skipping Quests

I don't see an answer to this question (or the question) so I'll ask it here. My guide keeps skipping steps like crazy (around level 14 or 15 it started.) I'm not sure if it is supposed to be skipping those steps or if it is some sort of glitch? The guide keeps getting me to run around grabbing quests and then it skips a ton of steps and tells me to go somewhere and accept quests.

Is this working as intended?

First, make sure you've installed the newest version of the guide that was released yesterday. Then in the Zygor options go to the Dynamic Progression section and adjust the slider bar to a setting of 4. This should stop all the unnecessary skipping that it's doing.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The same thing is happeing for me as well, I have it set to 0 but this only starting happeing when i installed the lastest version.

Comment

Ok thanks. I'll try installing the newest release. I installed it a few days ago so I guess I'm out of date.

Comment

The new guide is skipping too many quests for me too.
          I am level 63 and I was doing the guide quests for level 55-60. I installed the new guides about 1 hour ago, set the slider thing to 4 and let it rip after doing step 210 in the horde 55-60 guide. The step it stopped at was step 16 of the 60-62 guide. From what I see, the mobs won't drop what I need (4 demonic rune stones) unless I backtrack and accept a quest(s) that the guide skipped.
          Thanks for your attention.

Comment

Working...
          X