glyphs question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glyphs question

i am playing solo and would like to know what glyphs would be best for solo play i am useing guides auto fury talent build. i now have heroic strike-execution and whirlwind for major glyphs.i have bloodrage for one minor glyph but battle and enduring victory seem to be for group play . is there a better choice for me make thanks to all of you and this guide is great- my friends just started to play game so i had them get this guide. warrior class
    Last edited by eco111; January 9, 2010, 09:49 AM. Reason: forgot to include class

The glyph suggestions provided by the Talent Advisor are solo play oriented. They've been deemed the best options to be worthwhile to have. Sometimes they're also good for group aspects too.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I used the talent advisor for my lock and then for my DK. It worked fantastic, and am very impressed in the work put into it.

Once my DK hit 80 I read up on the strongest DPS build for my DK, and unlearned everything in blood, dual spec'd frost and unholy, and use frost for tanking, unholy for DPS strength.

What Im saying is, use the guide 100% talent wise, and you will level faster than you can imagine. Once you hit 80 you can unlearn and spec to what you want.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
      X