New Guide and Carbonite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Guide and Carbonite

Any idea when the guide will again link into Carbonite? A new version has just been released that has some great stuff in in it but of course I miss having the waypoints on the Carbonite map. Version 5.054 of Carbonite has been released.

I had the same question. They are usually pretty quick about responding...

Comment

There is no ETA. It's on the list but there are a lot of bugs on the list for the programmers and it's up to them to decide how they prioritize working on them.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

So not looking good then. Seeing as they can't get the window positioning saves for the pet battles and value of greys which in my thinking should have been pretty easy. Really so should the calls to Carbonite. I find that the guide really slows my machine down unless it is using Carbonite for the arrow and mapping. Using Carbonite with the guide the machine runs perfectly but tell the guide to use its own arrow then gets the stutters.

Comment

If you want to improve the performance with the Zygor arrow go into the Travel System section of the guide options and disable everything in there. Then it will act more like the old arrow and just point you to where you have to go without trying to find a nice route to get you there.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by veldthui View Post
            So not looking good then.
            Actually, it's looking very good. This is high on our priorities list and we're working to add support for Carbonite again as soon as possible.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Thats great. Thanks.

Comment

Wow that was fast. It appears to be working with the update just out a short time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by veldthui View Post
                  Wow that was fast. It appears to be working with the update just out a short time ago.
                  Yep, should be working again now.
                  Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
                  X