Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel System no longer suggesting flightpaths

Hi,

Since updating to the latest 4.0.5397 version, I no longer get directed to FP to take the "lazy" route. I have tried disabling all other addons but still no joy.

Any advise would me much appreciated.

Many thanks

Try going to a flight master and open the window for the guides to see what routes you have available. It's possible that the travel system just 'forgot' where you can fly to.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I did that, and just to be sure i visited every flight master in Pandaria and opened the window at each stop. Really strange!! Tried resetting the settings turning everything off and back on again, rechecking route etc. I'm fresh out of ideas now.

Comment

Ok, this is on our list to get looked into more.

Comment

Great thanks

Comment

Found the issue, the fix will be in the build sent out tomorrow.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Comment

Look forward to the next build - thanks for update

Comment

Has this issue been addressed yet? It still doesn't seem to be working for me. I have the option to use flight paths checked off yet the guide still directs me to fly on my own.

Comment

It will be fixed in the next update. We never got an update released yesterday like we wanted to because of the servers being down all day and not able to test fixes.

Comment

I just updated to the most recent version and now the shift click function of the travel system no longer works. When I shift click on the world map there is simply a silver circle placed where I click. There is no travel route provided.

Comment

It looks like the Shift+Click is only working on the Blizzard map right now. If I try to do it on the Carbonite map it doesn't work, but if I open the Blizzard map I can do it and get it to set a waypoint.

Comment

I was using Mapster and I disabled it but the shift click function is still not working. The travel system is also still not directing me to use flight paths even though I have that option selected.

Comment

When you open the guide selection window in game what does it say is your guide version?

Comment

I updated to the most recent version this morning before I left for work but I did not log into the game. So there is a chance that the bug has been addressed in that build. I'm not sure what version it was but I know that there was no description in the change log. I'll check the actual version as soon as I can.

Comment

The late night updates that have no change log were for fixing some arrow bugs so it's possible it will be working for you again when you get home.

I still wasn't able to set a temp waypoint with the Carbonite map but when I used Blizzards map I was able to Shift+Click and set a temp waypoint for the arrow to direct me to.

Comment

Working...
                              X