New 5.1 Dailies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 5.1 Dailies

Are the new dailies in 5.1 goin to be added to the guides?

Yes, we are working on updating the Dailies guides to include:

Operation: Shieldwall (Alliance)
    Dominance Offensive (Horde)

Since we gain access to this content the same as regular players it will take some time to play through them, write the guides, and test them. We expect this to take approximately a week to complete. We appreciate your patience.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Ok but what about the rest of the guides? none of them currently work or load even tried reset profiles and toggling them via addons but nothing even the button is missing now.. lol I hate patches that disable every single addon or guide

Comment

From what we know the guides should still be working. Have you checked "Load out of date AddOns" at the top right hand corner of the addon panel on the character select screen?
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

None of my guides will load, even after I checked "Load out of date AddOns"

Comment

If you open the guide selection window in game what does it say in the lower left corner for your guide version?
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

VER: 4.0.5174 Let me try an update and see if it helps.

VER: 4.0.5469 is working.

Thanks still new and you sent me in the right direction to figure it out.
              Last edited by 60buick; November 27, 2012, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Tiller Dailies Not Loading with v. 4.0.5469

I get the following message when trying to load the "Tiller Dailies" (Zygor Guides Viewer: Guide not parsed). It seems all other dailies are loading for me.

Update: On other toons I get the following:

Zygor Guides Viewer: Error loading guide DAILIES\Pandaria (85 - 90)\The Tillers Dailies
                line: 736 step: 131
                code: ???
                error: [string "_Update() return not not (rep("The Tillers")=Revered)"]:1: ')' expected near '='

Comment

Is there anything more to that error message? Need more information to figure it out. Also, Alliance or Horde?

Comment

I am getting that exact same error with the 5469. I am alliance and exalted with the Tillers. And that is the entire message.

Comment

Also have a problem with the Tillers

5x ZygorGuidesViewer-4.0\Faction-Faction.lua:143: attempt to perform arithmetic on local "friendThresh" (a string value)
                      ZygorGuidesViewer-4.0\Faction-Faction.lua:143: in function "CacheReputations"
                      ZygorGuidesViewer-4.0\Faction-Faction.lua:215: in function "func"
                      ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-4.0.lua:361: in function "?"
                      CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
                      <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4
                      <in C code>
                      <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function "?"
                      CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function "Fire"
                      libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals:
                      nil

Alliance, exalted. Guide won't load. Didn't try all of the other guides but the ones I did were working. Except Tillers.

Comment

We just found the problem and a fix should be out to the Updater for it shortly.

Comment

Awesome job! Version 4.0.5473 fixed the Tillers issue. Lightning quick fix. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                          X