OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The guide is auto-skipping half the quests???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guide is auto-skipping half the quests???

So I am leveling a new human priest (but I found the same thing happening on a gnome mage too). Most of my quests are marked with a green background (I think it means I have completed the quest, which I haven't yet) and if I complete a step it goes on to the next step automatically (which it should) but for some reason it either thinks the next step is useless or that I have already done that step, so it skips to the next step, then again, and again, and again, sometimes 2 or 3 times in a row, sometimes 10 and sometimes even 20 steps in a row! It's like the guide thinks that I have already done 90% of the quests or that 90% of the guide is uneeded. I have tried setting the bat that allows levels ahead to 5 as some people have stated (not sure if it is the same problem, but it was similar) and that doesn't help. I tried uninstalling and deleting all the folders then reinstalling the guide, that doesn't help. I have tried unclicking EVERYTHING that says "skip aux steps"/"skip obsolete steps" ect. From what I can figure out, it seems to be doing it for absolutely no reason. I just want to complete one step and procede to the next step, not skip through 5 steps and have to go back 4 steps so that I am on the correct part. If anybody can help me out with a fix for it I would be very grateful. Maybe there is some trick I have to do to keep it from skipping? Maybe I have to "save" the changes I make? (although there is no "save" button, only an "okay" button, which seems to save my changes, but not actually UTILIZE those changes) I don't know, I'm at a loss. Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Sorry for the long post.

Go into your guide options and in the Dynamic Progressions section adjust the slider bar to 5 and un-check the 'skip impossible steps' box.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

benadryl found a bug in the goal.lua file of the Zygor Guide which may cause skipping steps.
      Take a look here:
      http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4045

Comment

Working...
      X