trippel xp??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trippel xp??

Don't the new guilde follow when im in recruit-A-Friend and get trippel xp?

It will depend on what settings you have in the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options. The slider bar will tell the guide how many levels ahead of the guide you want to be before it attempts to skip things. You use that in conjunction with the check boxes to set the guide skipping to how you want it to behave. Normally you'd want a setting of about 3 for the slider and all boxes checked except for 'skip impossible steps' (this has been a little buggy now and then).
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

do this work when the playing has started,or do we have to do from lv 1?

Comment

The SIS feature will adjust the guide to whatever level you happen to be. On a pre-leveled toon just select your race's 1-13 section of the guide and then right click on the next step arrow to start fast forwarding thru the guide. It will occasionally stop for things like flight paths and setting hearth locations but you can just right click the next step button again to ignore that and keep going. If you don't have the flight path the choice is yours to go get it right away or to just skip ahead and grab the FP later on. For the hearth locations just remember the last one it tells you to get and keep skipping forward. Once it gets to a step that tells you to accept a quest you can either go to the last place it told you to set your hearth or just keep going and then run there when you get to a step that tells you to use the hearthstone. The guide might have you do some quests far below your level for XP but this should just be because they are part of a chain quest series that will give you good XP once you get thru the beginning quests of that chain.

Comment

Well,the problem is that im now lv 18,but the guide just says that im lv 12. Even is i go to step one and it start to check what i have done..it stops at lv 12.

Comment

That means the quests it wants you to do are part of a chain that will give you good XP at your level. You just need to do a couple of the crappy stuff first so that you can get the better ones.

Comment

Working...
            X