Are You Still Having FPS Issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are You Still Having FPS Issues?

With the release of Zygor Guides 4.0, our most advanced release yet, some users began to experience frame rate issues, which seemed to be caused by the new Travel System feature we added. Since then, we have worked to optimize the software for better performance as well as added deeper customization in the settings to reduce the load for users experiencing problems. We would like to hear from the community to see how widespread this problem still is and how effective our efforts have been so far to address it. Before partaking in this poll, please make sure you are using the latest version of our guide by running the Zygor Guides Updater and playing with the latest update long enough to see if any problems still exist. If you are still having issues please summarize the problems you're experiencing in this thread.
    Yes. The FPS problems still exist for me and none of the updates or new settings fix the problem.
    55.56%
    Yes. I still have FPS problems, but by changing the new settings I can fix the problem.
    11.11%
    No. I used to have FPS issues but they have been completely resolved in the latest update.
    22.22%
    No. I have never experienced FPS issues.
    11.11%
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Keep in mind that we cannot properly fix the issue on our own - we need your help!

If you're having consistent Zygor-related FPS drops, please tell us how severe they are and when they occur. How do the performance settings affect it?

If you manage to diminish the problem using the new performance settings, please tell us which settings you used and how much it helped.

Comment

Working...
    X