New character questing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New character questing

I am having an issue with the guides. I have made a new character and when i get to the point just after Thrall (horde) and I reach the end. I cannot left click to choose a guide. This is the same for all my character regardless of their level.
    Any suggestions?

V

I removed all addons and restarted game. Then added the guide and restarted then added other addons. Seems to be fine now.

Comment

If you were on a Panda you would have needed to reload the UI, or log out and in again, for the rest of the guides to get loaded once you select which faction you will be.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Many addons have the ability to do a reloadui so I know the functionality is provided as part of the lua api.

So, why doesnt Zygor do this semi-automatically (ie. the player picks their faction and Zygor prompts the user that a reloadui is required)? Is it not possible to detect that the change from neutral to horde/alliance happened?
        Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
        Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

We actually do use that. Once you pick the faction you want for your Panda (via the quest) and the game flags you as Alliance or Horde we have a pop-up suggestion to reload the UI to load the proper guides for your faction. If you click on Accept then we automatically reload the UI for you, if you click Decline then you have to reload the UI manually.

Now if the pop-up suggestions are turned off in the guide options or something else prevents the pop-up from displaying then you wouldn't see it.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X