Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

out of the box iMac and i can not get the guides installed

Hi guys

Well after a 15 month break from WoW I have returned to the game. Sorry, but the Cata expansion was as exciting as watching Fox News. Can not sleep? Trust me, 5 mins of that dribble will put you to sleep. Some of those H dungeons were longer than the End Credits to the Lord of the Rings movies! If that is even possible!

Any way, I have two computers at home. One purpose built gaming comp. And about 2 months ago a brand spanking new iMac.

The gaming comp is about two years old and I bought the MoP guide and updated it on the comp with no issue.

The iMac is a different story..... I have to install the guides from scratch. The Mac client failed to work. Several emails to zygor support with no luck and a disspointing ' we know there are a few issues but...'
    Downloading the manual zip files also has not worked.

cut and paste from my last email to Support....

Yes
    It also doesn’t recognise my profile and says "welcome (null)! And does not have the usual list of all my guides I have purchased as the Zygor guide does on my pc comp.

What info it does have..
    Refers to me as "welcome (null)!
    "products available" - it lists none
    "current version" 4.0.5693
    "latest version" - it lists none, but has a log button
    It has an update button and underneath it says there is a new version of the guides available

When I click on the update button is says there is a new version of the Zygor Guides Updater available and it needs to be installed before any guides are updated (though it does not list all my guides under the "my Account" window.
    Even though it says "Downloading update" It will now just wheel spin and do nothing until I stop it

Can some one please help me...

Could it be something to do with read / write permissions to zygors / wow's folder ?

Comment

Working...
    X