Very Disappointed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Disappointed!!!

Yes I am writing because I am very disappointed...I wrote about a problem with the guide about a week ago and still no response...And don't tell me that you are busy because I have written before about problems and ALWAYS had a speedy response, and I also been following other post and they have all gotten responses..

I own all of your guides and this is how you treat a loyal customer...I have always said nothing but good things about your guides to my friends and guild members...Well that is all about to stop!!!You probably don't care about one pissed off customer but trust me once I tell one person they tell one person then it is a chain reaction...So thanks for nothing!!!

I'm sorry that your message never received a response. Did you send it by email or was it a post on this forum? We will try to get to the bottom of this but to help us resolve your issue faster would you mind explaining your issue in this thread?
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

it is posted in the Zygor's Professions and Achievements Guide under the "The Pandaren Gourmet" when I click on the ach in the guide nothing happens...

WoWScrnShot_013113_144952.jpg

Comment

Looking into the guide file it seems the Pandaren Gourmet guide is not finished. Someone started collecting the criteria but there are no steps about how to complete the achievement.

Comment

added a screen shot to my last post to show you what it look likes

Comment

We will definitely investigate this to see what's going on with that guide. I do apologize for not responding to that post. I thought I had responded but I see there is no response.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

What I usually do if a post hasnt been responded to is to just 'bump' the thread (post a reply to your own thread) which will push it to the top of the forum where it may get noticed again.
              Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
              Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Working...
              X