OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to disable Zygor guides for one toon but keep active for the rest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to disable Zygor guides for one toon but keep active for the rest?

sorry, but I don't need Zygor for my level 90 mage, and I get NON-stop messages from Zygor in the Chat window re: "who are you", "I can't find you", etc, etc. I have looked on these forums and didn't find answer, looked thru the guide. I can unclick on the add on screen but this disables it for all my toons...(and there's a lot of them).......no way to disable for just one toon?

What you'll want to do is with the Addons screen at the character select you'll want to first disable it for all toons, then use the list at the top left to select a character you want it enabled on, and then enable it with that character selected. After you do that flip back to the list showing for all toons and make sure that check mark is silver now instead of yellow. You might have to go back and forth a couple times with selecting a toon from the drop down list and going back to all of them to get it to finally stick at silver (it can be quirky at times) but once you do that you just select each toon you want it enabled on from that selection and just enable it for each of them.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X