Classes other then hunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classes other then hunters

I know that this guide should be great for all classes, but I was wondering what classe sbesides hunter can sort of "Breeze" through it. Like hunters always seem to mow through the quests like a warm knife to butter, but can any other classes be as effective as a hunter when it comes to quick and effective levelling?

Rogue for example, it can chew threw mobs quickly and I love the class, but I never level it far because he dies so much that I was going so slowly. (This is is pre- zygors, but it's (Zygors guide) still sending my into quests on my other characters that my rogue got his butt kicked repetedly.)

Warlocks can level almost as well as a hunter once they get the voidwalker at level 10.A paladin is another good choice in my opinion.
    You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

Yeah, rancid is correct in that the warlock is another one that's easy to level after you get your voidwalker. Paladin isn't hard to level either due to the built in heals and heavy armor. A druid and a shaman aren't too bad since they're both leather with heals. A frost mage doesn't do too bad as long as you are a bit cautious at the lower levels.

Any class can level fairly easily now once you hit 15 because if you have a hard time with the mobs you can just set up shop in a city and do nothing but run dungeons with the LFG tool.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Plus, if you can get non-zygor followers to share those dungeon quests and turn 'em in, you'll gain even more XP on top of what you earn from the dungeon.
        85s
        Skippyninja
        Oomatherman
        Judedaniels
        MissRuPaul
        Sumekomovani
        Pattymelt
        Shamwiches
        Twonewon
        Takakoinaba
        Cursesmcgee

Comment