Why it doesnt skip flight travel steps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why it doesnt skip flight travel steps?

How come the "Hide flight travel steps" never seems to work im level 90 and have my own flyer and i dont need it to have me use the flightmaster. It clearly says Skips steps instructing you to use a flightpath to travel if you already have a personal flying mount.

ok i think i may have answered my own question but i turned off ants then turned ants on to 50 yrds apart and it then did skip it so if ants are turned off it sends u to flight master not sure if thats what solved it though tbh

Comment

It's possible that the skip flight step only skips fly steps in the guide.
      But with the new travel system the functionality of fly steps is obsolete.
      It's possible that the option still does what it should, skip those fly steps. But now on every step the travel system calculates a route to the destination coordinates and uses flights and portals.
      I also noticed the options in the travel system have been changed recently. A few guide versions ago you had the option to use comfortable paths, which tried to take every flight possible and only use flights when traveling to another zone.
      Now there are 3 options but none seems to get rid of zone internal flights. However characters wehre I disabled the comfortable paths thing before don't get told to take every flight.
      It seems there's some work in progress on the travel system and some things got only partially changed.

Comment

Working...
      X