OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The {Skull} Macro (Zygor guide box) not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The {Skull} Macro (Zygor guide box) not working.

Zygor's can you please fix the {Skull} macro (the little skull icon on zygors box) so it targets the closest enemy. Before when clicked on, it would then target the closest enemy Npc that i need to kill for the current quest. It is no longer doing that but it is highlighting on my mini map where they are in blue I liked the older way much better as I'm sure others enjoyed it as well It makes it very quick to find maybe A stealth mob or just simply be able to target enemy's very quickly as your questing. It came in super handy at times and was simply plain cool !! Ty guys/gals all of you, at Zygor's for all your hard work its very much appreciated!!

Originally posted by Laci29 View Post
    Zygor's can you please fix the {Skull} macro (the little skull icon on zygors box) so it targets the closest enemy. Before when clicked on, it would then target the closest enemy Npc that i need to kill for the current quest. It is no longer doing that but it is highlighting on my mini map where they are in blue I liked the older way much better as I'm sure others enjoyed it as well It makes it very quick to find maybe A stealth mob or just simply be able to target enemy's very quickly as your questing. It came in super handy at times and was simply plain cool !! Ty guys/gals all of you, at Zygor's for all your hard work its very much appreciated!!
    Things like this, better price packages, and some other bits, are all pushing me toward moving to Dugi. I haven't made any decisions yet, as I've already invested so much in Zygor, but...I don't know dude. This stuff is awfully expensive to have as many missing features and glitches as the guides do (i.e. paths that take me 3 minutes out of my way, then tell me to head back where I came from).
    Rob Cornell

Author of DARKER THINGS and DARK LEGION.

Comment

Originally posted by Laci29 View Post
      Zygor's can you please fix the {Skull} macro (the little skull icon on zygors box) so it targets the closest enemy. Before when clicked on, it would then target the closest enemy Npc that i need to kill for the current quest. It is no longer doing that but it is highlighting on my mini map where they are in blue ...
      I do have the same Problem, but there exist an (quite old and lengthy) thread here: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...2604-Magic-Key

Comment

Originally posted by RobCornell View Post
        Things like this, better price packages, and some other bits, are all pushing me toward moving to Dugi. I haven't made any decisions yet, as I've already invested so much in Zygor, but...I don't know dude. This stuff is awfully expensive to have as many missing features and glitches as the guides do (i.e. paths that take me 3 minutes out of my way, then tell me to head back where I came from).
        Yes, the button works, even with a customizing macro option (i want that) BUT the Carbonite Waypointing doesnt work with that guide.

Comment

The guides aren't working with the Carbonite arrow? Which version of Carbonite do you have?
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
            The guides aren't working with the Carbonite arrow? Which version of Carbonite do you have?
            Sorry for the confusion and sorry for heavily offtopic and i think this shouldnt be discussed here, but RobCornell was referring to Dugi, and carbonite doesnt work with that one.
            I just wanted to point out that Zygor *DOES* work with Carbonite.

sorry again

Comment

Originally posted by barracuda View Post
              Sorry for the confusion and sorry for heavily offtopic and i think this shouldnt be discussed here, but RobCornell was referring to Dugi, and carbonite doesnt work with that one.
              I just wanted to point out that Zygor *DOES* work with Carbonite.

sorry again
              No. That's actually good to know. I wasn't aware of that. I don't use carbonite....yet...but it's good info to have. Thanks.
              Rob Cornell

Author of DARKER THINGS and DARK LEGION.

Comment

Working...
              X