Guide Window Icon & Color Definitions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide Window Icon & Color Definitions

I have searched the forums and looked for threads about the in-guide window icons and color definitions, but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know where these can be found or explain the various combinations?

tyvm

I believe the coloring was grey=impossible, blue=low level, red=need to do, green=done. I might be wrong on those as I don't really pay too much attention to the coloring. Right now there are a lot of quests showing as grey when they are in fact very possible to do.

As for the icons, there's a little chat bubble icon that is just telling you that it's an information only line. Just little bits of info to help you find an NPC easier, etc. Exclamation is for a quest to pick up, and most other icons that are beside lines like 'click on such and such in your inventory' can be clicked so you don't have to open your bags.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thx, Cabby. I had deduced most of that, but not all, so that helps - particularly the bag/inventory icon use.

@Zygor staff - it might be nice to have these defined somewhere. I've searched around, but wasn't able to find them anywhere. They're kind of self-explanatory once you see them, but not necessarily so until you do.

Comment

Yea, we're working on releasing a full manual to the guide here soon which will explain this as well as the other features of the guide.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Just as a note, after paying closer attention to the coloring of the steps I've noticed that while a lot of quests might initially appear grey when the step is first shown, they will change color as you turn in other quests that are in the same step. This originally threw me for a loop as normally I just glance over at the step when it first appears and then seldom look at it again until the next step, hence my initial thought that a lot of quests were erroneously marked as being impossible.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yeah, I noticed that too. I was having a lot of trouble with step skipping and so the color changes threw me for a bit, but things are working much better now.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support View Post
              Yea, we're working on releasing a full manual to the guide here soon which will explain this as well as the other features of the guide.
              Outstanding! Many thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
              X