A question about two sets of guides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question about two sets of guides?

Hi there, I'm a Vanilla/Burning Crusade/Wrath of the Lich King fanatic returning after a long long hiatus.
    I'm trying to get back into the high level instances as soon as possible, so of course I purchased your leveling/loremaster guide for a bit of assistance since the areas were changed since I've played.

It's working great, but I notice myself coming up short with gold.

Which set of your guides would you say is the best for guiding you in the direction of making substantial amounts of gold even if only ever so slightly faster than simply trying to employ common sense?

The Dailies & Events guide?
    Or
    The Professions & Achievements guide?

Any input would be much appreciated!

Either of those packages will work for you, but in all reality it's best to wait to worry about the gold until you're level 90. The trip from 85-90 should earn you enough gold (if your questing) to afford the Pandaria flying (can't fly in Pandaland until 90). Once you can fly in Pandaria then (if you like questing) the Dailies guides can rake in about 1k per day just doing all the rep dailies. Or if you'd like once you're 90 it's much easier to farm for materials needed to raise a profession, or just raise up 2 of the gathering professions to sell those materials on the AH.

I'd say if you really are worried about the money before 90 then you'd probably want to raise up 2 of the gathering professions and sell all of the stuff you gather on the AH.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X