Zygor Waypointer

WoW! Awesome, people! Excellent. Truly.

TY
    FastArrow
    Fast with arrows, slow with learning

Originally posted by FastArrow View Post
    WoW! Awesome, people! Excellent. Truly.

TY
    But there is a trade-off... It appears to me that to use Zygor Waypointer, I have to disable Cartographer. No problem... Except that Cartographer allows me to create notes on the map, & Waypointer does not allow that.

Trade-offs are a fact of life, I guess. And, when push comes to shove, I vote for your move away from Cartographer. This change puts you at the top of the league, in my opinion; & I will recommend Zygor to other players.

Keep up this excellent work, team!

TY, FastArrow
    FastArrow

Comment

While Cartographer is no longer being developed, I do believe that you can still run it with the new Zygor Waypointer. You just have to tell the guide viewer which waypoint arrow you want to use in the guide options on the Waypoint page.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        While Cartographer is no longer being developed, I do believe that you can still run it with the new Zygor Waypointer. You just have to tell the guide viewer which waypoint arrow you want to use in the guide options on the Waypoint page.
        Ty, you are correct. Since Cartographer is no longer being developed, I have switched to using TomTom
        FastArrow

Comment

Waypoint arrow not working for me!!

I just deleted the old guide and all of its contents from my addons folder and d/l'ed the new guide and installed it and i cant seem to get the new waypoint arrow to workand my map is all messed up...plz help

Comment

Did you delete all of the Cartographer folders as well from inside your AddOns directory? If you did then it would be another addon that's messing with your map as all that the Zygor Waypointer does is make the whole map visible.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Waypointer not working map also messed up

Yes ive deleted cartographer and everything involving the old guide and reinstalled the new one and no luck waypointer still not working and map still messed up....plz help

Comment

Waypointer not working map also messed up

And no it couldnt be another addon seeing as i dont have any other addons

Comment

Perhaps a screenshot with your "messed up" map would be useful. Also, please tell us more about "waypointer not working" - is it selected in the settings and just not visible at all?

Comment

Help!

Well my map seems to be fine now and the guide seems to be working fine its just the actual waypoint arrow that is not working...also when i log in and when i click addons only 2 folders are popping up...ZygorGuidesViewer and ZygorTalentAdvisor is there supposed to be more?

Comment

No, there isn't.
                      My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

Fixed it....

ok i was having problems with my waypoint arrow not showing up but as soon as i got closer to the current quest i was on it just appeared out of nowhere...wierd....anyway im happy

Comment

Working...
                        X