A few questions... (new user)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few questions... (new user)

Hey, I got the guide yesterday and I'm almost level 13 (loving it!)...

Just having a few problems or things I'd like to tweak...

I've read that you can turn off the ability to see all of the map (have it shaded/blocked out to show that it's unexplored) - how do you do this?

I'd also like to turn off the automatic skipping as I'm not in a rush and at least like to hand in quests that I start... - Again, how do I do this?

And lastly, for some reason (maybe unrelated) enemies keep getting the big name bars come up despite me turning it off in settings, is the guide affecting this or am I knocking a key or something...? (help appreciated!)

Overall though, really loving the guide, really enjoying this experience a lot more than the free trial!

In order to make the map show shadowing again for unexplored areas go into the guide viewer options and in the waypoint section you'll see 4 check boxes, I believe it was the bottom check box that controls this.

For turning off the skipping it's recommended that you keep it on. If you've accepted a quest the guide should have you do the steps needed to complete those quests. The skipping is just the guide not telling you to accept some quests so that you can get the maximum out of the guide for leveling speed by the guide trying to keep up to your level. If you still feel the need to turn off the skipping send me a PM.

For the enemies getting the big name bars, I'm assuming you're referring to the health bar over top of their head. This is toggled on and off with the 'V' key. At least I do believe that was the default key for this.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X