Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teleport to Moonglad is not being considered in the travel system

The title says it all.
    Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
    Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Ok, nm, it looks like its there but the time calculation is a bit off. Coming from the AH in Stormwind, I was being sent to Darnassus. It is faster to teleport to moonglade than it is to take the boat.
    Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
    Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Not if the boat's about to leave. It takes longer than you think to fly from Moonglade to Darnassus.

Comment

You should never fly from anywhere to Darnassus, always fly to Rut'theran and use the portal there.

If I remember it correctly there are two flight masters in Moonglade, one only for druids. Don't know if he sends you to Darnassus and how long it takes.
        The normal Moonglade flight point is a bit off the road so using that one always takes some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
          You should never fly from anywhere to Darnassus, always fly to Rut'theran and use the portal there.

If I remember it correctly there are two flight masters in Moonglade, one only for druids. Don't know if he sends you to Darnassus and how long it takes.
          The normal Moonglade flight point is a bit off the road so using that one always takes some time.
          Sorry, I did mean Rut'theran - and that is where the Druid flight master sends you.

Comment

Ah OK, I just wanted to make sure no one makes the 2 minute sightseeing tour up to Darnassus

Comment

Working...
            X