Outlands Hellfire Penn missing quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outlands Hellfire Penn missing quests

For the sake of being complete, I thought I might list some missing quests. These first four are completely soloable, but if memory serves, at one time back when BC came out, these were elite.

These first four are the alliance version, Im sure there is a horde equivalent.

Drill the Drillmaster
    The Rock Flayer Matriarch
    The Heart of Darkness
    Overlord

This one just requires stepping inside Hellfire Ramparts, the npc is right inside the entrance, no killing required.

Invading the Citadel (Alliance)
    Invading the Citadel (Horde)

And if you want to include pvp quests:

Hellfire Fortifications (Alliance)
    Hellfire Fortifications (Horde)
    Last edited by littlewierdo; August 9, 2013, 04:50 AM.
    Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
    Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

We don't actually try to include every quest, just enough to get the Loremaster title.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Well, those first four quests are kind of a big deal as they each offer a blue.

I also mention them because you seem to cover nearly every other quest for other zones that cover far more than the loremaster achievement.

For people like myself, when I do a zone, I like to finish everything for that zone so it would be neat if zygor covered every possible quest for every zone.

One other thing I forgot to mention, according to two sources, Icy-Veins quest completion feature and the addons Wholly and Grail, the addition of these quests would cover every quest in Hellfire Penn (if you include everything you already have in this zone in the leveling guide, then run the loremaster guide).
      Last edited by littlewierdo; August 9, 2013, 06:12 PM.
      Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
      Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Working...
      X