do we have Timeless Isle guide ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do we have Timeless Isle guide ?

ye like the tittle says do we have Timeless Isle guide?

It's part of the Dailies & Events guides. You should be able to find it on the Suggestion page of the guide selection window if you're level 90 and own the Dailies guides.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hi Cabby, I am not seeing anything for Timeless Isle under Dailies or Events. Under dailies I have Northrend and under events I have midsummer fire. Where do I get the guides for timeless isle? I am a 90.

Comment

Originally posted by tomwill98042 View Post
        Hi Cabby, I am not seeing anything for Timeless Isle under Dailies or Events. Under dailies I have Northrend and under events I have midsummer fire. Where do I get the guides for timeless isle? I am a 90.
        I see that you only own the Leveling guides so you will only have the trial version of the Dailies guides. The Timeless Isle quests are part of the full Dailies & Events guide package purchase and not part of the trial version. This means for you to see them you'll have to purchase the Dailies & Events package which you can do in the Manage Guides section of the Members Area.

Comment

I'm not seeing the Timeless Isle guides. I did purchase the Alliance versions. Please advise. I've tried re-installing the guides, repairing, etc.

Comment

Ok, when you open the guide selection window (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) and you go into the Dailies section, what do you see in there?

Comment

I have purchased both dallies guide(Alliance and Horde) it is not coming up in the selection, I get up to Cataclysm. I have check both Alliance and Horde toons

Comment

When you are in game and open the guide selection window (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) what does it display in the lower left as the version number?

Comment

I show ver:4.0.7858 i used latest installer, I have not tried to manual install...for the mac

Comment

Make sure you have completely exited out of the game and then try to do a repair with the Updater.

Comment

I get this error when i start the updater
                      I shut down my Mac , restarted
                      Did repair , it worked that time.....you must have put the fear into it....lol

thanks for the great help

Comment

Working...
                      X