Objective Icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Objective Icons

Mac, Mavericks installed a few days ago. Zygor working just great. Updated to 4.0.7413 and the icons on the mini and world map for where you next have to go are missing.

Deleted the add-on for the viewer, Uninstalled the zygor client. Downloaded a new copy from the zygor site. Started up wow, first step showed correctly on the maps, then nothing again.

Am I doing something wrong (other than updating the client)?

Make sure you have the arrow showing and not hidden.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I’ve never used the arrow, seems like overkill to me. Just look on the mini map and the objective icon points the way. It just takes up valuable space doing a redundant task that being done far better elsewhere.

Seems like that only fixed it for one look at the map. The the cookie trail to my next zone and the objective icon for where I should be going disappeared.
      Last edited by dks035; October 25, 2013, 09:03 PM.

Comment

The ability to see the ant trail and waypoint dot on the mini map without the arrow was actually a bug that was recently fixed. So at this point you need to have the arrow showing in order for the stuff to appear on the mini map. We are aware of some complaints that people like yourself enjoyed having the arrow hidden while still being able to use the mini map icons to know where to go so we are looking into the possibility of making that into an option.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X