Question about Waypoint arrow change in log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Waypoint arrow change in log

I just re-read the update log [7421] and noticed something which I'm confused about.

It said something like 'the waypoint arrow will still show up even if it's disabled?' I know I'm not wording this correctly (since I can't copy/paste from the log to this topic post).

My question is:

If I click the 'Z' icon (to turn off the display of Zygor), will the Waypoint arrow still show on my screen, or not? Personally, I'd prefer that it won't show, since that's one of the main reasons I turn off Zygor temporarily. Often, I just want to see the Carbonite arrow when I'm traveling to some desired location other than a quest step location. Having two of them gets confusing.

They added back in the functionality of if the arrow is hidden then you will still see the waypoint (green dot) and ant trail on the map and mini map. There had been quite a few people that didn't use the arrow to save some screen space but used the mini map to help direct them to where they needed to go with the ant trails. If you hide the guide viewer then everything should be hidden.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X