2 options to include and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 options to include and...

Option 1: Automatically skip setting my hearthstone to a certain location. Im not going to do it, stop asking.

Option 2: Guide loading 'on demand'. Other addons do this and Zygor should really be doing this as well.

I dont need to have every single possible guide loaded into memory when all Im doing is usually one or two things when Im logged in. Zygor is by far, the most processor and memory intensive addon I use (and I have nearly 100 addons installed, including raiding addons). Its worse than even recount and I thought recount was bad...

Fix: I realize this could be a big fix but why is it when I load a guide and 'right click' to skip through portions I have already completed that the guide is constantly stopping on irrelevant steps (this doesnt need an explanation, I have a general idea why but it shouldnt happen)? For example, DragonMount, every step that has you fly to the middle or upper portion of the tower (which you do alot). While the 'automatically skip ahead' feature is nice, its defeated by the need to constantly click, sometimes more than 30 times for a specific zone.

Lastly, while I know it has been stated in the past, the way I run zones is by completing the guide, then running the loremaster for the same zone, then loading up something like loremaster, wholly & grail, or QC to bang out all the quests in a zone. It would be nice if the guides covered all of the quests in a zone. While I understand that certain 'breadcrumb' quests negate other quests (sometimes there are multiple locations to pick up the same objective and once one is done, the other(s) cannot be done) and in super rare cases, one quest line negates another quest line but these can be accounted for with a little bit of wowhead searching.

Now, Id be willing to list the quests that are missing for each zone on the alliance side as I have been keeping a list of them in a text file but someone would have to do horde (or I guess I could start a blood elf since that is the only character model on the horde side I can stand to look at) if that would help...
    Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
    Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Added to the list so it can be reviewed.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X