Need help with zygors steps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with zygors steps

Today WoW was acting up and everytime i tried to turn it on it would say not responding, so i reseted and still nothing... so decided to take out all add-ons and use the Repair.exe option in the WoW folder, now the guide doesn't display the steps like it did before, such as it would say 134 level 10.. it doesn't say that anymore and i'm getting really confused i'm really used to seeing that, is there any way i can get that back?

What exactly does not work?
    If you don't see the guide window you can bring it back by clicking the "Z" button at the minimap.
    You can also assign a key to show the guide. There's a section for Zygor Guide in the keybinding interface.

If you see the guide window but no guide is selected you can select the guide section which corresponds to your level and let the guide auto advance to your current step by reightclikcing the "next step" button.

If you only miss the waypoint arrow check if it is selected. Press ESC, select interface and then the addons tab and scroll down to the Zgor Guide options, click the + and choose a waypoint addon in the waypoint section.

Comment

i see everything, what i'm talking about is like.. for night elf the the very first quest, it should say..
      1. Level 1
      Go to teldrassil 58.44 and so on.. Mines just says

Go to teldrassil 58.44 and so on, it doesn't say the 1. Level 1, thats whats missing in the whole guide and it wasn't missing before.. might sound stupid but i like to see what level of the guide i'm in, since sometimes i'm a level ahead of it. i hope this clarifies what you want to know. Also the option in zygors where it says "show step numbers" is checked, from what i see that should tell you the steps and level you are in the guide, but it is not working as i dont see it

Comment

Yes, it used to have the very first line being the step number and what level the guide thinks you should be. I've noticed it's missing too lately but I'm not sure why.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

It's an option inside the ZygorGuidesViewer options menu, you can make it say that again by enabling the option. :-)
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Just tried this and it still won't display it. I can see the main text shift up and down inside each step's 'window' but it won't display the step number and expected level.

Comment

Hmm, alright, confirmed. Will fix. Thanks.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Ok ty for the help just have one more question, ever since this has happened i get a yellow text message around every 30 mins while on WoW that says something like "Interface action failed because of an add-on" the only add-on i use is this zygors nohing else, anyone know why this happens?

Comment

I used to get that error occasionally but not since having the latest version of Zygor; I always assumed it was a conflict w/ another add-on.
                  Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
                  Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Hmm, don't think I've ever seen that message. Of course I don't pay too much attention to the chat window.

Comment

Originally posted by rokku View Post
                      I used to get that error occasionally but not since having the latest version of Zygor; I always assumed it was a conflict w/ another add-on.
                      Well i have the latest version, any other thoughts of why? i've even re-install WoW and still happens, its really frustruating

Comment

Did you check to make sure the 'Load out of date Addons' check box is checked in the Addons listing available at the character select screen?

Comment

Working...
                        X