Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!

When I downloaded it, it only gave me the zygor addons, I didn't get any of the cartographer ones.

Whats the probelm?

Thanks

I have no arrow, do I have to go download cartographer from some websight or something? I have never even heard of cartographer.

Comment

Cartographer is no longer included, as Zygor has developed its own waypoint arrow; the instructions on the download page just need to be updated to reflect this.

Don't worry, you're not missing anything
      Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
      Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

I think I just got it to work, thanks!

Comment

My Guide isn't working!!!!!

I would like to know why my Guide isn't working with this latest patch that came out Feb. 2, 2010?? I'm starting to get upset over it.

Comment

Originally posted by luna2284 View Post
            I would like to know why my Guide isn't working with this latest patch that came out Feb. 2, 2010?? I'm starting to get upset over it.
            You must be relatively new to WoW. Every 6 months or so WoW will have a big patch and/or expansion. When these patches/expansions are released, Addons have a very high chance of not working properly any longer. It usually takes a day or two (sometimes a couple of weeks) for the developers of the Addon to get them fixed. Zygor is pretty good about getting their Addons working properly within a couple of days, if not the day of the release.

Maybe if you could be more specific as to what the problem you are having is, we could help you help yourself.
            I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

No option to load lvl guid in game

I've installed the 2.0 version. All looks good in the addon folder, however there is no option to load any guide when you right click the zg symbol ingame. The dropdown menu is empty. Anyone else getting this problem or better yet is there a fix?

Comment

Is the guides *.lua file in the ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides/ folder?
                Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
                Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Originally posted by Werderx View Post
                  You must be relatively new to WoW. Every 6 months or so WoW will have a big patch and/or expansion. When these patches/expansions are released, Addons have a very high chance of not working properly any longer. It usually takes a day or two (sometimes a couple of weeks) for the developers of the Addon to get them fixed. Zygor is pretty good about getting their Addons working properly within a couple of days, if not the day of the release.

Maybe if you could be more specific as to what the problem you are having is, we could help you help yourself.
                  the link for arrow not showing up doesn't work. My arrow has also stoped showing up since the last patch.

Comment

Originally posted by erik1968 View Post
                    the link for arrow not showing up doesn't work. My arrow has also stoped showing up since the last patch.
                    The link in my sig is broken due to moderators deleting the thread. sorry I'll take out the link at some point.
                    I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

My problem is fixed

I needed to go into the addons folder and remove all adds for cryptographer and zygor then download the 2.0 and let it auto install.

Thanks all

Comment

erik1968, are you still using Cartographer for your arrow? If so try going to the waypoints section of the guides options in game and selecting the built in waypoint arrow.
                        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                        X