Vetern Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vetern Guide

Great work on your guide and the quick updates to the ninja patches. There are still a few tweaks but things are working great.

I was curious if you are going to release a guide for the vetern areas. I know that a friend of mine who writes for Killer Guides is working on the Vertern area content for a little over a week now and wanted to suggest that you create an in game addon for that as well.

You might even contact Scott about it on facebook.

We plan on making it so you can use the 3 different faction guides for the Veteran ranks. All you really need to do for Veteran is do all the quests in the other 2 faction areas.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks sir much appreciated

Comment

I bought the Pact guide and I've now hit level 50 so i decided to buy the dagger fall guide, but i can not use it on my level 50 templar i have installed it and reinstalled it but its not working, however if i make a dagger fall faction character the dagger fall guide works, I'm using a MAC so that could be the issue I'm not sure.

Comment

As my post above says, we do not have the functionality in yet for the other guides to work on the Veteran ranks yet. Once we finish getting the guides polished up to 50 then we'll be able to get this working.

Until then here is a method another customer found that you can use to get the guide to work for now.
          http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...0-for-everyone
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X