Zygor Guide does not follow the ESO guide chain.Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Guide does not follow the ESO guide chain.Please help

I purchased the Zygor guide for elder scrolls online and it works very well in the game except for one big problem The Zigor guide and the ESO guide do not match. Like once I went to the next quest Zygor instructed me and the the NPC character was not there? There are many instances like this. I want to use the Zygor guide all the way through, but it does not function properly after 7 or eight quests. I play the imperial dragonknight. Is there a way to disable the ESO in game guide so I can just follow the Zygor guide? Please help. I paid $75 for all 3 Zygor guides.

It's probably just a level thing. Please make sure to kill some extra mobs as you're running around to keep your XP up. With so many people playing right now you're able to run thru areas without any fighting that you normally would have to do. Being a bit low on the XP and levels can cause some NPCs to not be available due to level restrictions on the quests. You can also keep track of the step number and when you hit the next level come back to that step to see if the NPC is there and then do that quest.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes, as Cabby said, many quests in ESO are based on a minimum level requirement. If you have not reached the required level the NPC may not appear or the NPC may not offer the quest at that time. I have encountered this a couple times during my own game play. Most of this is from my own doing as I will often give in to my ADD and go "off guide" and do my own thing for a bit then I realize I have made the guide skip steps and thus makes me below level for where the guide has taken me. When I find myself in these situations I simply back track and try to finish off quests in lower level areas to increase my level. Then I return to the guided area and and pick up with the guide.

Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
      X