lat-longitude coordinates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lat-longitude coordinates

Is there a way to turn on the lat-longitude coordinates within Zygor for one's present location without using another addon? The quest arrow uses them but I cant seem to find them for anything but the quest. Thanks

The Zygor Waypointer is designed to only provide an arrow to use with the guides. It doesn't have any capabilities (currently) to be used as an arrow for personal waypoints or anything like that.

As for your current location, right now you're reliant on other addons or UIs.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thank you sir, by the way I cought up nicely with the guide, I love it. This game would be real difficult to solo without knowing where to go next. Great product.

Comment

What add on would work best

Same looking for a way to find my coor's what add on will work with Zygor??

Comment

I personally use nUI as my UI addon and this includes the coordinates for me, not sure about other addons.

Comment

lost map coordinates

Somewhere in one of the recent patches (switching from tom tom to Zygor map at about the same time the most recent Wow patch was launched) I lost coordinates on my waypoint arrow and on the map. I currently can't find coordinates anywhere. Other than that, everything seems to be working fine. Any ideas. I am only running the Zygor addons currently and yes run out of date add ons is checked

Comment

The coordinates had been part of Cartographer if I remember correctly. With Cartographer being dead and no longer used, the coordinates are now gone. You can look for another map mod like Carbonite to replace that stuff.

Comment

Thanks Cabby, you are always a great help. I'll take a look at carbonite or maybe what you mentioned earlier, the nUI.

Comment

I'd recommend the Carbonite over nUI right now. It seems, at least for me, that nUI might have a memory leak. Kept getting weird video lag issues, but since I've disabled nUI and started using sUI it's disappeared.

Comment

Working...
                  X