Upgrading to WoD Guides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading to WoD Guides?

Well, we are a little more than a week away from the release of the expansion and I have been watching the forums and website for any information or updates as to the availability to updates to the guides that we have (i.e. Dailies, Pet & Mounts, Professions & Achievements, Reputations & Titles).

We were told that we would have more information closer to the release of the expansion itself. Is it possible we could get some information? Are they going to be updated to the current expansion? Are you guys going to be offering more? Any benefits to updating the to the current expansion as a whole package (something you guys have said to be working on over the last 2 expansions)? When are you guys going to be offering the updates for purchase?

Originally posted by therealtwizz View Post
    Well, we are a little more than a week away from the release of the expansion and I have been watching the forums and website for any information or updates as to the availability to updates to the guides that we have (i.e. Dailies, Pet & Mounts, Professions & Achievements, Reputations & Titles).

We were told that we would have more information closer to the release of the expansion itself. Is it possible we could get some information? Are they going to be updated to the current expansion? Are you guys going to be offering more? Any benefits to updating the to the current expansion as a whole package (something you guys have said to be working on over the last 2 expansions)? When are you guys going to be offering the updates for purchase?
    Our Warlords of Draenor guide launch will begin this Friday. That will kick off a week long campaign where we will be posting new videos and details everyday leading up to the official release. All of our guide packages will have Warlords of Draenor upgrades available and will be updated with all the content that was available in Beta. Since our guide expansions work sort of like a "season pass" you'll also be covered for any new additions made to those guides throughout the life cycle of the expansion. The upgrades will become available for purchase next week before the game is released. We will have our usual "upgrade all" bundles available that gives a discount when upgrading all packages.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

So you're saying now that all guides will be ready for launch? Because before you said you didn't know yet and that you only knew that the leveling ones would be.

Comment

"We will have our usual "upgrade all" bundles available that gives a discount when upgrading all packages."

What exactly does this mean for customers who already updated leveling guides for WoD when we were told they may not be ready in time (so I dont know about anyone else, I just bought the 1 just to have it done and ready to go).
        Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
        Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

Originally posted by vem0m View Post
          So you're saying now that all guides will be ready for launch? Because before you said you didn't know yet and that you only knew that the leveling ones would be.
          Yes, we're saying we will have WoD upgrades for all of our products going up next week. However, in some cases, like the Dailies guide, Blizzard hasn't add a ton of new content yet, dailies usually get added post-release, so we will try and be very clear about what content you'll get on day one. Of course, like always, upgrades cover you for any new content added through the life of the expansion so it works similar to the "season pass" model seen in some games these days.

What exactly does this mean for customers who already updated leveling guides for WoD when we were told they may not be ready in time (so I dont know about anyone else, I just bought the 1 just to have it done and ready to go).
          We will include an option so that if you already own the Leveling guides up to WoD and all other products up to Mists you'll also be offered the bundle.
          Last edited by Zygor Admin; November 5, 2014, 08:26 AM.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Do I need to purchase the MoP dailies guides to then purchase the WoD upgrade?

Right now on the pricing site, my only options for everything (minus leveling which I already upgraded) says Mists of Pandaria.

Comment

No you do not. The WoD upgrade for all packages (other than Leveling) will be available for purchase tomorrow when the timer runs out on our launch page.
              http://www.zygorguides.com/launch/
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

updated already I presume

If we have under the members section have the Warlords of Draenor leveling guide this will be 90-100 already for expansion?

Comment

Yes, if the products page in the member's section shows "Currently Owned: Warlords of Draenor" for the leveling guide you will be getting the 90-100 leveling guide tomorrow before WoD goes live.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                    Yes, if the products page in the member's section shows "Currently Owned: Warlords of Draenor" for the leveling guide you will be getting the 90-100 leveling guide tomorrow before WoD goes live.
                    Bit off topic, and most likely a silly question - I presume Zygor 5.0 will be going live with the guides? Just wondering.

Comment

Most likely the 5.0 viewer will go live tomorrow with the guides.
                      But only the Zygor team can answer this definitely.

Comment

Thanks and I thinks so

Comment

We are going to try to have the 5.0 version available at the same time that the WoD guides are available for download.

Comment

If I didn't purchase the MoP leveling guide and I purchase the WoD guide ($20 upgrade) will it cover through MoP, or do I have to purchase MoP leveling as well for an additional $10 for the 85-90 section?

Comment

The MoP upgrades are a separate purchase. If you did not purchase it (and only purchase the WoD upgrade) then you would have 1-85 and 90-100 in game with the 85-90 section missing.

Comment

Working...
                              X